Stratfore Tech is an SMME with Level 1 B-BBEE recognition and 25% Female ownership. The organisation embraces the global economy, cultural and gender diversity to ensure that our perspective on business always has a 360 degrees’ view to ensure the best results in everything we do.
To be a proudly African-tech organisation that competes on a global scale by using a combination of the lessons learned from our hardship, industry experience, emerging technologies and methodologies to come up with innovative solutions.
To be an independent technology services provider to all our customers (partners) providing an outside-in view to your challenges, bringing industry best practices and collaborating with internal teams to come up with the best value adding solutions for your organisations.
- The founders of the organisation hold morals and ethics in high regard
- Contribute to building a better society using tech strategies and solutions.
Culture of Innovation
Evaluate & determine practical ways to implement the latest methodologies that will allow us to deliver quicker
- Find smaller projects to prototype / pivot new ways of working
- Improve ALM Architecture / Toolchain maturity over time focusing on:
- Faster delivery – Automation of ALM processes
- Adopt a software development practices that can be used in an SAP Transformation landscape (DevOps for SAP)
- Use open API’s for solution extensions that add value to the process